Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Who am I? Day 4

Who else am I?  I am a sister.  Biologically, I have two brothers.  They know who they are.  My big brother helped me form a resilience that is unmatchable.  Trust me being picked on him for years helped.  My little brother helped me have a great friend.  As each others only playmates for years, we were close.  We could imagine all sorts of things when we were playing in our tree fort or in the old hog floor that was our play house for years.  It killed us when it was demolished.  

Growing up, I hated being the only girl in my family, I dreamed of having a sister.  Once my brothers got married, I earned two sisters.  My older sister has been a part of our family since I was a teen.  My younger sister just a few years but they both help to round out our family.  I am so happy to see each of my brothers happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment