Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday is a New Day


Well this morning I woke up chipper as could be only to have my happiness stomped by a Monday! So far today Bill has lost his cell phone, the counselors forgot to put a test in my EOC stack so I had to wait on those, and who knows what else but I am not going to let these piddly things get me down. Luckily I do not have to build fence tonight like I was going to have to do. It's kinda tough right now since I still can't raise my shoulder above shoulder height but hopefully will find something out about that on Friday.

A big thank you goes out to my Daddy who has helped Bill build fence the past two days. I appreciate everything that he does to help us out. I have been a daddy's girl my entire life but since mom died I have become one even more so.

So my resolve is to lose weight in the next 6 months so that Bill and I can start trying to have another little man or little girl. I so want another one after the experiences we have had with Hunter. Hopefully I will find the will power to lose all I need to in order to meet this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment